The Joondalup Learning Precinct (JLP) Postgraduate Business Scholarship offers employees of ECU, North Metropolitan TAFE, WA Police and the City of Joondalup a 15% reduction in tuition fees for the duration of your postgraduate Business course. You will need to complete a scholarship pre-approval before you apply for your course.
At a glance
- You must not be a current ECU student to apply for this scholarship.
- In order to apply for this scholarship, you must not have a course application in the ECU system.
- Questions about this
scholarship can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org
To be eligible for this scholarship you must:
- be able to demonstrate employment at one of the above listed Joondalup Learning Precinct (JLP) partner organisations;
- be commencing study at ECU Joondalup, ECU Bunbury or online (if applicable) in the next intake;
- meet ECU’s English and academic direct entry requirements for the course of your choice;
- not be in receipt of another scholarship or sponsorship;
- not have a pending course application with ECU; and
- not currently be enrolled in another ECU course.
Terms and conditions
To receive the scholarship you will need to meet the following ongoing conditions:
- The scholarship recipient may be ineligible for a scholarship if they are in receipt of a government scholarship or industry sponsorship during the term of the scholarship. This is at the discretion of ECU.
- The scholarship recipient must comply with any applicable visa requirements.
- Pre-approved scholarship applicants must apply and accept their course offer within the time periods specified by ECU (if the course offer is not accepted within the stipulated deadline the scholarship offer will lapse).
- The scholarship recipient must be continuously enrolled in their original course of application and be in continuous good standing academically and financially to maintain their scholarship.
- Course transfers are not permitted without ECU’s permission (permission may be withheld by ECU in its absolute discretion).
- The scholarship recipient must consent to their image being used by ECU for marketing and communication purposes and sign a talent release form to facilitate this.
- The scholarship recipient must be reasonably available to support ECU’s marketing and communications endeavours through attendance at key marketing events nominated by ECU.
- The scholarship recipient must pay their tuition fees within the stipulated payment deadlines. Failure to do so will negate the scholarship and the tuition fee structure will revert to full-fee international tuition.
All scholarships are awarded at the discretion of ECU based on the information submitted by the student in the Scholarship Pre-Approval form and in their course application. ECU reserves the right to revoke the scholarship at any stage if a student is found to have provided information that is misleading,
does not meet the scholarship eligibility criteria (including ECU’s standard and specific admission requirements), or does not comply with the ongoing conditions of the scholarship. ECU reserves the right to decline to award scholarships if, in its opinion, there are no suitable applicants. The
number of scholarships awarded shall be at the sole discretion of ECU.
How to apply
- If you believe you are eligible, submit the Scholarship Pre-Approval form and accompanying evidence to demonstrate you meet the scholarship eligibility criteria.
will contact you to pre-approve or decline your scholarship
eligibility. This will be within one week after you’ve completed the
Scholarship Pre-approval form.
- If successful, you will be provided with specific instructions about how to apply for your course and redeem your scholarship.
- If you are made an offer for an ECU course, your fees will be adjusted automatically.
This scholarship requires pre-approval BEFORE you apply for a course.
Please wait until you hear from us before applying for a course. If you
apply for a course before this step, you’ll be automatically declined
for the scholarship.