This exclusive industry scholarship is open to delegates in attendance at selected strength and conditioning international Conferences only, intending to study ECU's Master of Exercise Science (Strength and Conditioning) coursework degree. The scholarship provides a 20% reduction in tuition fees for the duration of the course.
At a glance
- You must not be a current ECU student to apply for this scholarship.
- In order to apply for this scholarship, you must not have a course application in the ECU system.
- Questions about this scholarship can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To be eligible for this scholarship you must:
- have attended a relevant industry Conference as specified by ECU;
- be an international student (not an Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident, New Zealand Citizen);
- meet the admission requirements for ECU’s Master of Exercise Science (Strength and Conditioning);
- not be in receipt of a government scholarship or industry sponsorship; and
- not already be enrolled in or have applied for the Master of Exercise Science (Strength and Conditioning).
Terms and conditions
Receipt of the scholarship is contingent on the following ongoing terms and conditions:
- The scholarship recipient must comply with any applicable visa requirements;
- Scholarship applicants must apply and accept their course offer within the time periods specified by ECU (if the course offer is not accepted within the stipulated deadline the scholarship offer will lapse);
- The scholarship recipient must be continuously enrolled in at least one unit from the course and remain in continuous good standing academically and financially to maintain their scholarship;
- Course transfers are not permitted without ECU’s permission (which may be withheld by ECU in its absolute discretion);
- The scholarship recipient must consent to their image being used by ECU for marketing and communication purposes and sign a talent release form to facilitate this; and
- The scholarship recipient must pay their tuition fees within the stipulated payment deadlines, failure to do so will negate the scholarship and tuition fee structure will revert to full-fee international tuition.
How to apply
- Express your interest in the scholarship for the next available intake at the ECU booth or email email@example.com
- ECU will contact you to approve or decline your scholarship eligibility status
- If successful, you will be provided with specific instructions regarding how to apply for your course and redeem your scholarship
- If you are made a course offer your fees will be adjusted automatically
IMPORTANT: please do not apply for your course until we invite you as it will invalidate the scholarship
For more information
All scholarships are awarded at the discretion of ECU based on the information submitted by the student and in their course application. ECU reserves the right to revoke the scholarship at any stage if a student is found to have provided information that is misleading, does not meet the scholarships eligibility criteria (including ECU’s standard and specific admission requirements), or does not comply with the ongoing conditions of the scholarship. ECU reserves the right to decline to award scholarships if in its opinion there are no suitable applicants to fill each available scholarship.