The Public Sector Commission has partnered with ECU to provide a 10% discount on tuition fees for selected postgraduate courses from the School of Business and Law. The Study Assistance Scheme is available to Western Australian public sector employees who are undertaking postgraduate study related to their employment.
At a glance
- You must enrol in your course of study and obtain a student number before applying for the Study Assistance Scheme.
- Questions about this scholarship can be directed to email@example.com
To be eligible for the Study Assistance Scheme you must:
- be a permanent or fixed term employee (full-time and part-time) of a WA public sector agency (staff that are employed through an employment agency are not eligible);
- be a new entrant to one of the courses eligible for the study assistance scheme;
- meet the academic admission and progress requirements of ECU; and
- be enrolled in the ECU course and obtain a student number before applying for the discount.
The courses eligible for the Study Assistance Scheme from the School of Business and Law are listed below:
- Graduate Certificate in Business
- Graduate Certificate in Project Management
- Graduate Certificate in Human Resource Management
- Graduate Diploma of Business
- Master of Business Administration
- Master of Business Administration (International)
- Master of Project Management
- Master of Human Resource Management
- Master of Finance and Banking
- Master of Professional Accounting
- Master of Management Information Systems
- Master of Marketing and Innovation Management
Terms and conditions
To continue to receive the Study Assistance Scheme you will need to meet the following ongoing conditions:
- reapply for the discount at the beginning of each study period before the stated deadline;
- remain an employee of a public sector agency; and
- be endorsed by the Public Sector Commission (the Commission’s endorsement does not override ECU’s entry or academic progress requirements).
How to apply
Complete the application form and email it from your public sector email address to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Forms and downloads
For more information
Centre for Public Sector Excellence
Phone: (08) 6552 8500