Are you an alumni of the School of Education (School) at Edith Cowan University (ECU) intending to study a postgraduate course offered by the School? You could be eligible for a scholarship that offers a 15% reduction in tuition fees for the duration of your course (Scholarship).
At a glance
This scholarship is open to domestic prospective students applying to study one of the following eligible courses (Course) at Edith Cowan University (ECU) in Semester 1, 2020, either on campus or online, full time or part time:
- Graduate Certificate of Education (Early Childhood) - S74
- Graduate Certificate of Education (Learning Difficulties) - L47
- Graduate Certificates of Education (Literacy Education) - L48
- Graduate Certificate of Education (Special Education) - L46
- Graduate Certificate of Education (Special Education CCN) - L41
- Graduate Certificate of Education (TESOL) - L78
- Graduate Certificate of Education in Educational Leadership - S94
- Graduate Certificate of Secondary Education (Mathematics) - L77
- Master of Education - J44
- Master of Education - H08
To be eligible for this Scholarship you must:
- be a domestic prospective student intending to apply to study a Course described above which will commence in Semester 1, 2020;
- have previously completed an undergraduate or postgraduate course with ECU’s School of Education;
- meet ECU’s admission requirements for the Course;
- apply for the Scholarship at the time of applying for your Course in accordance with the instructions set out below; and
- not be in receipt of another Scholarship or fee reduction entitlement.
How to apply
You must apply for the Scholarship through ECU’s Apply Online portal whilst applying for your Course. The instructions to do so are as follows:
- Visit ECU’s Apply Online portal.
- Create a new account or log in.
- Search and select the Course option you wish to apply for.
- On your saved course preference, select the Add Group Code button and insert the relevant Group Code provided in the table below.
- Agree to the terms and conditions and save – your course preference will display “Fee Reduction Claimed”.
- Complete your Course application, review and submit.
- If your application to enrol in the Course is successful, the discounted price for the enrolled units will be shown on your Statement of Account in SIMO.
|Course||Course Code||Group Code|
Graduate Certificate of Education (Early Childhood)
Graduate Certificate of Education (Learning Difficulties)
Graduate Certificates of Education (Literacy Education)
Graduate Certificate of Education (Special Education)
Graduate Certificate of Education (Special Education CCN)
Graduate Certificate of Education (TESOL)
Graduate Certificate of Education in Educational Leadership
Graduate Certificate of Secondary Education (Mathematics)
Master of Education
Master of Education
Terms and conditions
- By applying for the Scholarship, you will be deemed to have agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The application period for the Scholarship opens on the opening date and closes on the closing date described above. The Scholarship may only be applied for during this period.
- The Scholarship cannot be combined with any other scholarships or fee reduction offers.
- To be eligible for the Scholarship, you must meet the Eligibility Guidelines set out above.
- To apply for the Scholarship, you must follow the How to Apply instructions set out above.
- The Scholarship is non-transferrable and may not be resold or exchanged for cash.
- The Scholarship recipient must be continuously enrolled in the Course and be in continuous good standing academically and financially.
- At ECU’s sole discretion, if a recipient defers their studies the Scholarship may be revoked.
- The Scholarship recipient must pass all enrolled units in the Course.
- Transfer to a different ECU course will result in loss of the Scholarship.
- The Scholarship funds can only be used for tuition fees and cannot be used for any other student expense.
- The Scholarship may be revoked if the recipient does not accept their offer letter from ECU or enrol in the Course by the date specified in the offer letter.
- The Scholarship recipient must pay their tuition fees within the stipulated payment deadlines. Failure to do so may (in ECU's absolute discretion) result in the recipient forfeiting the Scholarship and the tuition fee structure will revert to full-fee tuition.
- ECU reserves the right to revoke the Scholarship at any stage if a student is found to have provided information that is misleading, does not meet the Scholarship eligibility criteria set out above (which includes ECU’s standard and specific admission requirements), or does not comply with the ongoing terms and conditions of the Scholarship set out above. ECU reserves the right to decline to award Scholarships if, in its opinion, there are no suitable applicants. The number of Scholarships to be awarded shall be at the sole discretion of ECU.
- You agree, should you be a Scholarship recipient, to have your name and photograph published on ECU’s website, or social media channels for promotional, marketing, publicity or research and profiling purposes for an indefinite period.
- For more information
For more information
For more information regarding this Scholarship email email@example.com