The South West (Bunbury) Campus International Accommodation Scholarship recognises the cost of living in Australia in relation to other countries. The scholarship offers 80% reduction in accommodation fees for the ECU Student Village at the ECU South West Campus. The scholarship will be awarded to the first 5 eligible applicants who commence study in Semester One 2020.
At a glance
- The scholarships are open to:
- Future students commencing their first year at ECU Bunbury Campus in Semester One, 2020
- Applying for a 44 week on-campus accommodation on South West (Bunbury) Campus in a 6 bedroom apartment at Student Village.
- Scholarship recipients will receive financial assistance of 80% percent off South West (Bunbury) on-campus accommodation fees. The scholarship does not cover additional fees such as utilities, application fee, security deposit or any other fees. Successful students will not personally receive the funding but will have their accommodation account paid. The South West (Bunbury) Campus International Accommodation Scholarship will be awarded on a first come, first serve basis. The scholarship will be awarded to the first 5 eligible applicants.
- Questions about this scholarship can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You must not be a current ECU student to apply for this scholarship.
To be eligible to apply for this scholarship you must:
- be commencing study in a course at ECU South West (Bunbury) at ECU in Semester One 2020;
- sign a 44 week contract with the South West (Bunbury) Campus ECU Village for a 6 bedroom apartment
- not be in receipt of a government scholarship or industry sponsorship; and
- be an International student, not an Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident, or New Zealand Citizen.
Terms and conditions
To receive this scholarship the following ongoing conditions apply:
- The scholarship recipient may be ineligible for a scholarship if they are in receipt of a government scholarship or industry sponsorship during the term of the scholarship. This is at the discretion of ECU.
- The scholarship recipient must comply with any applicable visa requirements.
- The scholarship recipient must be continuously enrolled in their original course of application and be in continuous good standing academically and financially to maintain their scholarship.
- The scholarship recipient must maintain a full time enrolment of 60 credit points each semester or study period, unless otherwise approved by ECU.
- The scholarship covers a maximum of 80% off a 44 week contract at South West (Bunbury) campus accommodation fees.
- The scholarship is for 5 or 6 bedroom apartments.
- The scholarship funds can only be used for campus accommodation fees and cannot not be used for any other student expense.
- The scholarship can be revoked if the recipient does not accept their Letter of Offer or enrol in their course by the date specified.
- The scholarship cannot be transferred to an ECU campus or partner outside Western Australia, or to another university.
All scholarships are awarded at the discretion of ECU. ECU reserves the right to revoke the scholarship at any stage if a student is found to have provided information that is misleading, does not meet the scholarship eligibility criteria (including ECU’s standard and specific admission requirements), or does not comply with the ongoing conditions of the scholarship. ECU reserves the right to decline to award scholarships if, in its opinion, there are no suitable applicants. The number of scholarships to be awarded shall be at the sole discretion of ECU.
How to apply
The South West (Bunbury) Campus International Accommodation Scholarship will be awarded on a first come, first serve basis. The scholarship will be awarded to the first 5 eligible applicants.
To apply, email email@example.com to request an application form.
For more information