The Alexander Scholarship, generously donated by the Omari Family, is awarded to a student enrolled in their final 2 years in the Bachelor of Commerce who shows a passion for business studies and can demonstrate resilience in light of experiencing adversity or financial hardship. The Scholarship will provide a one-off payment of up to $3000 to support the student to progress through their studies.
At a glance
- This scholarship is open to current ECU students.
- Questions about this scholarship can be directed to AskUs.
In order to be eligible you must:
- be an Australian citizen or Australian permanent resident;
- be enrolled in the Bachelor of Commerce W23 at ECU;
- have an academic progression status of GOODSTANDING;
- have completed a minimum of 120cp;
- not currently be in receipt of another scholarship; and
- not have been a previous recipient of this scholarship.
How to apply
Application is made via the ECU Online Scholarship Application Portal. Access to the portal is available between application opening and closing dates.
Applicants will be required to provide a personal statement of no more than 500 words addressing the following;
- Describe your personal circumstances and how you would benefit from receiving the Scholarship.
- Demonstrate a passion for Business and resilience in light of adversity.
Eligible applications will be assessed by a Selection Committee.
Selection will based on:
- Content of Personal Statement
- Academic transcript.
For more information