The Woss Family Scholarships in Nursing have been established to assist and encourage meritorious students in Nursing in their 3rd or 4th year of study, for whom educational opportunities are difficult, for example, because of financial need, distance, or responsibility for the care of the ill, or the elderly.
At a glance
- You must be a current ECU student to be eligible for this scholarship
- Questions about this scholarship can be directed to AskUs.
In order to be eligible you must:
- be an Australian citizen, or a permanent resident;
- be enrolled in either Bachelor of Science (Nursing) or Bachelor of Science (Nursing and Midwifery) Course at ECU;
- be enrolled in a minimum of 60 credit points;
- have completed a minimum of 120 credit points of your current course;
- have an academic status of good standing;
- be able to demonstrate difficulties due to financial hardship, distance or responsibility for the care of the ill or the elderly; and
- not be in receipt of an ECU Equity Scholarship or Inspiring Minds Equity Scholarship.
How to apply
Application is made via the ECU Online Scholarship Application Portal. Access to the portal is available between application opening and closing dates.
Along with your application you will be asked to provide a 500 word personal statement addressing the below:
- Must be able to demonstrate participation in community service volunteer programs or help for others;
- Demonstrate drive and commitment to achieve academically, despite financial hardship or other personal difficulty; and
- How the award will assist you in addressing these limitations referred to above.
For more information
Contact Contact AskUs..