Cheslav is a Lecturer in
Maritime Engineering in the School of Engineering.
- ENS1101 - Engineering Mechanics
- ENS1154 - Introduction to Engineering
- ENS2102 - Hydrostatics
- ENS2180 - Offshore Science and Engineering
- Engineers Australia, Professional Engineer Member (MIEAust)
- The Royal Institution of Naval Architects, Member (MRINA)
Areas and Interests
engineering and hydrodynamics including:
- Floating and deepwater structures;
- Risers and mooring systems;
- Offshore aquaculture structures;
- Fishing gear technologies;
Architecture: ship design;
- Remotely Operated Vehicles (ROV).