This course emphases hands-on practice and useful skills and is targeted towards practitioners of simulation who wish to learn more about how moulage can add realism to their scenarios. It’s intended to serve the needs of:
Hands-on workshop designed to enhance realism in simulation scenarios through the creation and application of moulage techniques.
Aimed at healthcare professionals who are interested gaining experience in the basics of moulage. Perfect for healthcare professionals who run multiple scenarios back to back with little time and support.
Participants will learn to
- create realistic medical and trauma conditions including bruises, burns, lacerations, shock, venous and arterial bleeds
- apply moulage to both simulation mannequins & standardised patients
- incorporate and enhance realism through engaging the senses
- provide a safe learning and working environment when using moulage
- maximise time and budget constraints
- optional extra: Introduction to confederate training
ECU Health Simulation Centre
Level 3, Building 21 Edith Cowan University
270 Joondalup Drive Joondalup WA 6027
10 March 2021 (9 am - 12pm)
For full information download the ECU Health Simulation Centre - Terms and Conditions on Cancellations.
Please leave a comment about your rating so we can better understand how we might improve the page.