Alyce is a Postdoctoral Research Fellow in the School of Medical and Health Sciences, within the Sub-optimal Health research group, as well as the Collaborative Genomics and Translation group. She is also the Deputy Sub-optimal Health Stream Lead in the Centre for Precision Health, an ECU Strategic Research Centre.
- Nov 2019 : Postdoctoral Research Fellow, Edith Cowan University
- Sept 2018 - July 2017 : Phlebotomist - Jamie Oliver Ministry of Food (JMOF) Study, Edith Cowan University
- Aug 2017 - Nov 2019 : Data Officer, The Raine Study, University of Western Australia
- Feb 2016 - Jan 2018 : Phlebotomist - Nutrition and Exercise Training (NExT) Study, Edith Cowan University
- Feb 2016 - Aug 2017 : Research Assistant, The Raine Study, University of Western Australia
- Feb 2014 : Research Co-ordinator, Assisting Prof Wei Wang, Edith Cowan University
- 2014 - Present : Guest Lecturer, Edith Cowan University
- 2013 - 2017 : Sessional Tutor, Edith Cowan University
Awards and Recognition
- 2015 - Student Representative for the Vice-Chancellor's Investiture Ceremony, Edith Cowan University. Nominated as the student representative of the former Faculty of Health, Engineering and Science, for the Vice-Chancellors Investiture Ceremony.
- 2019 - School of Medical & Health Sciences Research Medal Recipient, Edith Cowan University. The Research medal is awarded annually by each school to the highest achieving student graduating from a research higher degree.
Research Areas and Interests
- Glycomics, biostatistics, bioinformatics, age-related health