Caroline is a Senior Lecturer with the School of Nursing and Midwifery.
- NCS2201: Older Adult Health
- Post Graduate Certificate in Dementia Studies
- Post Graduate Certificate in Gerontology.
- 2011 - present: Senior Lecturer, School of Nursing and Midwifery, ECU
- 2007 - 2011: Lecturer, School of Nursing Midwifery & Post Graduate Medicine, ECU
- 2006: Staff Development Educator, Royal Perth Hospital
- 2003-2006: Silver Chain
- 2001-2003: Senior Lecturer University of Brighton, UK
- 1988-2001: District Nursing Sister, Eastbourne & County Community Trust, UK
- Royal College of Nursing Australia
Research Areas and Interests
- Older Adults and Aged Care
- Nurse Migration
- Mentoring Undergraduate Student Nurses.