Overview of thesis
Chemical composition and toxicity of smoke from burning typical vegetation types in WA under controlled combustion conditions.
- Master of Science in Environmental Engineering, University of Ulsan, Korea (2008)
- Bachelor of Engineering in Environmental Management, Ho Chi Minh City University of Technology, Vietnam (2005)
- Air pollution, waste management
Past Research employment history
- 2006 – 2008: Air Environment Research Laboratory (AERL), Department of Civil and Environmental Engineering, University of Ulsan, Ulsan City, Korea
Scholarships and Awards
- ECU International Postgraduate Research Scholarship
- Byeong-Kyu Lee, Trang T.T. Dong. Effects of road characteristics on distribution and toxicity of polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons in urban road dust of Ulsan, Korea. Journal of Hazardous Materials, Volume 175, Issues 1-3, 15 March 2010, Pages 540 - 550.
- Trang T.T. Dong, Byeong-Kyu Lee. Analysis of potential RDF resources from solid waste and their energy values in the largest industrial city of Korea. Waste Management, Volume 29, Issue 5, May 2009, Pages 1725 - 1731.
- Trang T.T. Dong, Byeong-Kyu Lee. Characteristics, toxicity, and source apportionment of polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons (PAHs) in road dust of Ulsan, Korea. Chemosphere, Volume 74, Issue 9, March 2009, Pages 1245 - 1253.
- Principal Supervisor: Associate Professor Andrea Hinwood (Previously)
- Associate Supervisor: Professor William Stock
- Associate Supervisor: Dr Anna Callan
Miss Trang Dong
Centre for Ecosystem Management
School of Science