Devendra is a Research Associate in the Electron
Science Research Institute. Devendra also manages the multi-million dollar
cleanroom facility and leading research in micro and nano engineered
devices for diverse applications.
- Edith Cowan University, Perth, Australia (2012
– Present) - Cleanroom Manager & Research Fellow,
Electron Science Research Institute.
- Monash University, Melbourne, Australia (2009 – 2012) - Research Fellow, Department of
Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering; Senior Instrument Manager (3 months), Melbourne
Centre for Nanofabrication.
- Fluidigm Singapore Pte Ltd, Singapore, (2007 – 2009) - Senior Engineer,
Microfluidic Chip Fab.
- A*STAR Singapore, (2005 – 2007)
- Research Engineer, Institute of Materials Research and Engineering.
- Continental Device India Ltd, New Delhi, India (2000 – 2001) - Technical Officer, Wafer
- Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Kharagpur, India (2001 – 2005)
- Scientific Officer, Advanced
Awards and Recognition
- Guest Editor, Sensors and Transducers Journal (ISSN: 2306-8515), 2015-
- Editorial Board Member, Recent Trends in Sensor Research and Technology (ISSN: 2393-8765, STM Journals), 2014-
- Best Poster Award, 12th international workshop on the physics of semiconductor devices (IWPSD-2003), Chennai, India, 2003
Research Areas and Interests
- MEMS and Microelectronics
- Lab-on-a-chip devices
process development and integration