Frankie is the Laboratory Manager of the ECU Science Analytical Facility in the School of Science.
Monday to Friday 8.30 am – 4.30pm
- Jan 2011- Feb 2017: Senior Research Fellow/Lecturer Level ALC03– Curtin Water Quality Research Centre- Perth, Western Australia
- March 2008- June 2010: Research Fellow– Curtin Water Quality Research Centre- Perth, Western Australia
- November 2005-February 2008: Post Doctoral Research Fellow– Curtin Water Quality Research Centre- Curtin University of Technology, Perth-WA
- March-October 2005: Research Fellow- CRCWQT project 220.127.116.11.1.3, Curtin University of Technology, Applied Chemistry, Perth-WA
- November 2004-January 2005: Laboratory Analyst- Tagubar Guanabara Bay Project No. 76145- T9-2-Cap.Build, IUCN- The World Conservation Union
Awards and Recognition
National and International Awards
- 2015 Cross Faculty Publication Award (outside HS FOR code with HS staff member from Health Sciences) for the publication “Formation and Degradation of Beta-casomorphins in Dairy Processing”. Critical Reviews in Food Science and Nutrition 55 (2015) 1955. DOI: 10.1080/10408398.2012.740102.
- Award for the best scientific poster presentation (2nd prize) “Organic Chloramines stability, kinetics and their risk in drinking water” at the IWW DBPs conference Water Awards held in Muheim and der Ruhr, Germany, 27-29 October 2014.
- 2013 Faculty Publication Award (highest impact factor publication, FOR code1111 - “Nutrition & Dietetics”) for the publication “Isotope dilution liquid chromatography-tandem mass spectrometry for simultaneous identification and quantification of beta-casomorphin 5 and beta-casomorphin 7 in yoghurt”. Food Chemistry 146, (2014) 345. DOI: 10.1016/j.foodchem.2013.09.057.
- 2010 Co-author of the best water recycling project in Western Australia “CHARACTERISING TREATED SECONDARY WASTEWATER FOR DRINKING PURPOSES FOLLOWING REVERSE OSMOSIS TREATMENT” at the AWA WA Water Awards held in Perth, Australia, 22 October 2010.
- 2010 Award for the best scientific poster presentation (1nd prize) “CHARACTERISING TREATED SECONDARY WASTEWATER FOR DRINKING PURPOSES FOLLOWING REVERSE OSMOSIS TREATMENT” at the Ozwater’10 conference held in Brisbane, Australia, 8-10 March 2010.