Many of us spend a lot of time in meetings and too often they are time-stealers. Meetings can leave us feeling confused about what is trying to be achieved and there is no clear process for decision-making.
On the other hand, a good meeting is energising, adds clarity and leaves you feeling you’ve really achieved something. This one-day course covers meeting fundamentals, roles, tips and tricks for engagement. Imagine people leaving your meetings with a clear sense of ‘time well spent’ and achievement!
Why this course is for you
This one-day program is designed for those with responsibility for chairing or facilitating effective and efficient meetings.
- Meeting fundamentals – planning, getting the right people attending, clarity of purpose, agenda setting
- Roles in meetings
- Maximising engagement and the use of simple group process techniques
- Managing difficult behaviours, including ‘group think’
- Essential interpersonal skills – effective listening, questioning and asserting skills
- Closing out meetings and follow-up
Note: This program will be integrated with activities such as skills practise, case studies, and facilitated group discussions.
Register your interest
We invite you to register your interest in this course by email: email@example.com