This free workshop is brought to you by Business Local
Are you thinking about starting, or have you recently started your own business? Are you considering a ‘portfolio career’? Do you want to acquire new skills to nurture an entrepreneurial mindset? Or maybe learn how to address business opportunities and challenges?
This introductory course will help you plan and prepare for an entrepreneurial career path. You’ll learn more about your own propensity for entrepreneurship, common pitfalls to avoid, and tools, strategies, tips and models to use to set yourself up for success.
Why this program is for you
You are, or are thinking of becoming, a business owner who is looking to develop and extend on the skills you already have. You want professional development that provides tangible outcomes that you can apply to your own business today. You want to develop a deeper awareness of yourself, others, and the exciting world of leading and managing your own business.
- Exploring business opportunity, customer needs and wants
- Assessing external and internal environments
- Identifying business models and strategies
- Developing entrepreneurial marketing
- Assessing and nurturing an entrepreneurial mindset - overcoming stigma and building confidence
- Understanding social entrepreneurship and innovation
Register your interest
For further information contact Lisa Spinks at the School of Business and Law, email email@example.com