The Small Business Tool Kit is a series of four half-day workshops, created for people who are already managing or thinking of starting their own small business.
You’ll be exposed to new ways of thinking and working on the issues that matter to small businesses. And you’ll be applying this learning directly to your own business, while capitalising on the insights and expertise of your peers, and the course facilitators.
The workshops provide an overview of the fundamental tools required to maximise business success, and how to apply those tools to your own business.
We’ll cover the key components of human resource management, digital marketing, financial literacy and enhancing innovation.
At the end of each workshop you’ll be equipped with a new tool, strategy or plan, custom-designed for your business, ready to be implemented immediately.
Why this program is for you
You’re a small business owner, or thinking of becoming one, who is looking to develop and extend on the skills you already have. You want to learn in a collaborative environment that supports your development, while extending your networks within the small business community. You want professional development that provides tangible outcomes, with tools that can be directly applied to your own business today.
By the end of the program you’ll:
- have an understanding of the fundamentals of human resource management
- know more about digital marketing tools and how best to use them
- have developed a communications and engagement plan
- understand the accounting and finance basics that impact your bottom line
- know more about alternative funding sources and how to access them
- understand the entrepreneurial mindset and how to develop one
- have developed a network of like-minded professionals and small business owners
Register your interest
For further information contact Lisa Spinks at the School of Business and Law, email email@example.com.