This short course provides a broad overview on tomographic methods in the petroleum and chemical industry, for people with limited to expert knowledge in tomographic methods, with a focus on petrophysical experiments. It introduces the capabilities of the various tomographic methods and discusses their limitations. Several examples will be presented and discussed in detail.
Why this program is for you
This course introduces the most recent tomographic technologies. It can be very useful for a variety of engineers, geoscientists, geologists, energy specialists etc.
During this three-day course, you can expect to learn:
- Tomographic methods available
- Capabilities and limitations of these tomographic methods
- Application of tomographic techniques in petroleum and chemical industry
- Application of tomographic techniques in the description of fluid flow in porous media
- Special rock analysis using tomographic methods
Register your interest
We invite you to register your interest in this course by email: email@example.com