Help us improve our website content by rating this page.
You should aim to arrive in Perth at least two weeks prior to the start of semester. This will give you time to arrange permanent accommodation, familiarise yourself with Perth and the surrounding areas and attend Orientation.
You are expected to attend a number of Orientation events such as the Welcome Day, your Course Induction and My International Day which is compulsory for all commencing international students.
- Top frequently asked questions on this topic
- What is my Course Induction?
- What is the Welcome Day?
- Do I need to attend my Course Induction session?
- When is my orientation?
- What is my orientation?
- Is it compulsory for me to attend orientation activities?
- Should I attend orientation activities if I am an external student?
- What if I can't get to the orientation activities?
- Do I have to book for orientation events?
- What should I do after I have accepted my offer and enrolled in my units?
Got A Question? Ask Us.