Entrepreneurship and Innovation Specialisation
Unit set overview
Availability & Campus
Please select THREE (3) out of the available units: Note: L94 (MBAI ) students can select any unit except MBA6090 which is part of their core course units.
|Unit Code||Unit Title||Credit Points|
|MAN5874 ^||Current Issues in Entrepreneurship and Innovation||20|
|MKT6304 ^||New Product Development||20|
|BUS6500 ^||Management Project||20|
|MKT5325 ^||Applied Digital Marketing||20|
|MAN5401 ^||Managing Project Scope and Stakeholders||20|
|DES5102 ^||Design Thinking||20|
|MBA6090 ^||Entrepreneurship, Innovation and Creativity||20|
^ Core Option
- Apply critical thinking and technical skills to solve authentic business problems
- Demonstrate effective communication and teamwork skills appropriate to cultural contexts.
- Demonstrate mastery of a global body of discipline knowledge and practice, including knowledge of research principles and methods.
- Independently initiate, plan and execute a substantial project to meet agreed deliverables.
- Justify decisions and judgements that address a complex business issue considering the ethical and social consequences.
Besides start-up ventures, potential career opportunities exist for graduates within a range of private, public and not-for-profit organisations.
Possible future job titles
Entrepreneur, Innovation manager, Technology manager, New Product Development manager, Corporate Innovator, Research and Commercialisation Manager