Unit set overview
Availability & Campus
|Unit Code||Unit Title||Credit Points|
|MAN2145||Human Resource Management||15|
|Plus two (2) units from:|
|SBL2100 ^||Cultural Business Intelligence||15|
|MAN2610 ^||Managing for Sustainability||15|
|MAN3705 ^||International Negotiation||15|
^ Core Option
- Apply broad management knowledge to a range of business situations, incorporating international/global/cultural perspectives.
- Access, analyse and critically evaluate relevant information to solve challenging management problems systematically.
- Communicate management knowledge, concepts and advice persuasively and clearly in both written and oral formats, using relevant technology.
- Collaborate effectively in team settings to produce measurable outcomes.
- Generate creative ideas for management innovations that respond to opportunities and constant change.
- Reflect on feedback and critique one's own performance in order to identify and plan opportunities for development.
- Value professional behaviours and/or personal citizenship that reflect on appreciation of the interrelationship between management ethics and corporate social responsibility.
Opportunities for graduates exist in human resource management, strategic management, business ethics and management consulting. Management careers exist in all industries. With the recent steady growth in the economy, management specialists will be sought across most industries.
Possible future job titles
Business Manager, Manager, Management Consultant, Team Leader, Supervisor, Administrator