All applicants must meet the academic admission requirements for this course. The indicative or guaranteed ATAR is as published (where applicable) or academic admission requirements may be satisfied through completion of one of the following:
- AQF Cert IV;
- Successfully completed 0.25 EFTSL of study at bachelor level or higher at an Australian higher education provider (or equivalent);
- Undergraduate Certificate;
- Special Tertiary Admissions Test;*
- University Preparation Course;*
- Indigenous University Orientation Course;*
- Aboriginal University Readiness Assessment; or*
- Experience Based Entry Scheme.*
* Further information can be found on the Study course entry page.
For international students, requirements include your secondary school results.