We're closer than you think
Perth has the same or similar time zone as many Asian cities. We’re also the closest Australian capital to cities in Asia, Africa, and Europe.
Perth -3 hours
Perth -2.5 hours
- Sri Lanka
Perth -2 hours
Perth -1 hours
Same time zone
- Hong Kong
Perth +1 hours
- South Korea
2020 Semester 2 offerings
Apply for a range of courses in Semester 2.
Choose a course from one of our study areas below.
These courses can be started via online study in your home country. When borders re-open, you can complete your studies on-campus in Perth, subject to you meeting visa requirements.
- Bachelor of Commerce
- PartialBachelor of Hospitality and Tourism Management
- PartialBachelor of International Hotel and Reort Management
- Master of Business Administration
- Master of Business Administration International
- Master of Finance and Banking
- Master of Human Resource Management
- Master of Management Information Systems
- Master of International Hospitality Management
- Master of Marketing and Innovation Management
- Master of Professional Accounting
- Master of Project Management
- Master of Supply Chain and Logistics Management
- PartialBachelor of Aviation
- PartialBachelor of Engineering (Chemical) Honours
- PartialBachelor of Engineering (Civil and Environmental) Honours
- PartialBachelor of Engineering (Civil) Honours
- PartialBachelor of Engineering (Computer Systems) Honours
- PartialBachelor of Engineering (Electrical and Renewable Energy) Honours
- PartialBachelor of Engineering (Electrical Power) Honours
- PartialBachelor of Engineering (Electronics and Communications) Honours
- PartialBachelor of Engineering (Instrumentation Control and Automation) Honours
- PartialBachelor of Engineering (Marine and Offshore Engineering) Honours
- PartialBachelor of Engineering (Mechanical) Honours
- PartialBachelor of Engineering (Mechatronics) Honours
- PartialBachelor of Engineering (Naval Architecture) Honours
- PartialBachelor of Engineering (Ocean Engineering) Honours
- PartialBachelor of Engineering (Petroleum Engineering) Honours
- PartialBachelor of Technology (Aeronautical)
- PartialBachelor of Technology (Engineering)
- PartialMaster of Engineering
What can you study here?
To help our students with a career direction, we group similar fields of work into study areas.
Within each study area below you can choose an undergraduate or postgraduate degree. And within most degree courses, you can choose your speciality, or major subject.
World Ready Experience
We equip you with the confidence and practical skills to deal with whatever challenges may come your way, no matter where you are in the world.
Stay longer on your student visa
From November 2019, international students may be eligible to stay in Western Australia for three years after completing their undergraduate or postgraduate study.
A post-study work visa may give you the opportunity to gain more work experience and you could be eligible for skills assessments required for a skilled visa application.
There may also be an opportunity for you to apply for a limited number of scholarships, providing up to $15,000 per year to support study and living expenses. For ECU, the scholarship would require you to study at our South West Campus in Bunbury.
Note: These announcements are a positive development for international students interested in studying in Perth, but are subject to change as they are formally implemented by the relevant state and federal government departments.
More about post-study work visas
Stories from our international students
Perth is Australia’s most multicultural city, with around 35% of its citizens being born in another country.
Arshil Jah experience studying his Masters of Civil Engineering.
ECU students from Malaysia share their experiences of studying at ECU.
ECU students from the Philippines share their experiences of studying at ECU.
"ECU has supported me all the way"
"I have no doubt I came to the right place for my doctoral degree"
I chose to do my doctorate here because I found the PhD in Business program at the School of Business and Law to be focused on conducting cutting edge and innovative research in areas that are relevant to the global community.
The ECU facilities and services are more than enough for you to achieve your dreams. The great thing about the lecturers is that they give you the opportunity to explore and discover your interests whilst at the same time they guide you to pursue those interests.
I found my supervisors to be very supportive and dedicated to supervising my research work, they create an enabling learning environment that help me to develop my research skills and competencies.
To the new international current and prospective students especially the graduate research students, I can assure you that ECU is a great place to study.
ECU carries this climate of a modern, world-class and ambitious institution. It looks like a place I can achieve my goals and aspirations. I have no doubt I came to the right place for my doctorates degree.
"The support staff are always ready to help"
Margaret, an international student from Nigeria, is studying a Master of Nursing at ECU, and enjoying the mix of theory with practical real-life situations.