Computer Science Major
Unit set overview
Availability & Campus
|Unit Code||Unit Title||Credit Points|
|MAT1252||Mathematics for Computing||15|
|CSP2108||Introduction to Mobile Applications Development||15|
|CSP2104||Object-oriented Programming with C++||15|
|CSP3341||Programming Languages and Paradigms||15|
- Apply broad discipline knowledge to a range of theoretical and practical computer science situations.
- Apply knowledge and skills to diverse contexts.
- Communicate disciplinary knowledge and values in professional and public contexts.
- Demonstrate autonomy, accountability and judgement for own learning and professional practice.
- Think creatively to anticipate challenges and deploy computer programs.
- Think critically to analyse, construct and evaluate solutions to complex computer science problems.
- Use digital technologies and literacies to access, evaluate and synthesise abstract programming constructs.
- Work collaboratively and demonstrate initiative to implement social, sustainable, and ethical values, including Indigenous cultural competence
Possible future job titles
Computer Programmer, Computer Support Officer, Applications Developer, Systems Analyst, IT Consultant, e-Commerce Developer, Systems Administrator, Software Engineer, Software Designer, Project Manager, Software Support Officer