Unit set overview
Availability & Campus
- Apply broad discipline knowledge to a range of theoretical and practical mathematical situations.
- Think critically to analyse, interpret and solve complex mathematical problems.
- Think creatively to anticipate challenges and generate mathematical solutions.
- Use mathematical software packages to investigate and solve problems in mathematical and statistical contexts.
- Communicate mathematical knowledge and ideas clearly, coherently and with independence.
- Demonstrate a universal mathematical outlook with respect to diversity, including indigenous cultural competence.
- Work collaboratively and demonstrate initiative to implement social, sustainable, and ethical values through appropriate mathematical methods.
- Demonstrate autonomy, accountability and judgement for own learning and scholarship.