The Office of Advancement has two teams, the Alumni Relations and Development teams.
The Alumni Relations team is responsible for supporting ECU Alumni with a range of programs and activities to keep them connected to ECU and ensure they are gaining life-long value from their studies.
- networking opportunities and events;
- free career counselling and support;
- reconnecting with friends and support for reunions;
- use of ECU's facilities and services;
- mentoring and volunteering opportunities; and
- a range of benefits, including library access.
The Development team is responsible for encouraging and managing philanthropic support for ECU and works in partnership with Faculties and Schools to achieve this.
We build relationships with community partners, individuals, companies and charitable trusts to secure philanthropic support for ECU's strategic priorities.
Our staff coordinate fundraising across the University and are responsible for the ECU Foundation, the philanthropic fund established to facilitate donations to ECU.