The Dorothea Swift Nursing scholarships are targeted at nursing students commencing their first semester of study in the ECU Bachelor of Science (Nursing) for 2017.
The scholarship offers payments of $4,000 per semester (max 6), for a total of $24,000 over 3 years.
At a glance
To be eligible for this scholarship you must:
- be an Australian citizen, or an Australian permanent resident;
- be a resident of Western Australia, and:
- have or intend to relocate from a rural, regional or remote area of WA; or
- be an Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander
- not be in receipt of any other scholarships except for any Commonwealth Scholarships (CAS and /or CECS) or the Student Start Up or Relocation Scholarships through Centrelink;
- be commencing your first semester of study in the ECU Bachelor of Science (Nursing); and
- study on-campus and full-time (60 credit points per semester).
How to apply
Applicants are required to complete the Application Form (either hard copy, or electronic) and associated documentation and email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
You will be required to demonstrate prior academic success and provide a written statement (of no more than 500 words) which includes your:
- financial circumstances;
- social disadvantages;
- achievements; and
- reasons for choosing Nursing as a career.
For more information
Contact the Scholarships Office