Access card problems
If your access card stops working or you need to request additional access to be allocated please complete an Online Access Cards Problem form.
Below are a selection of hints to help you incase you are having difficulties with your Access card.
- If your card suddenly stops working try to badge your card against any reader, if your card is not recognised with two short beeps then please exchange the card at student central and email us the new card number.
- When filling in an Online Access Cards Problem form or emailing email@example.com be sure to explain your fault in detail and list your student number, your card number and the problem door numbers.
- Your access card only entitles you access to areas that are specific to your student study. If you find that you do not have the correct access please consult your appropriate lecturer.
- Access to mega labs is granted 24hrs. Other areas have restricted access please consult your lecturer.
- You are required to carry your access control card and student ID card with you at all times. You are not eligible to use an after hours facilities without an access control card.
- Do not lend your card to anybody else, the access control card is for your personal use only.
- Misuse of the card is a serious offence; please refer to the conditions of use for a complete explanation of your responsibilities.