Based at our Joondalup campus, the Marketing and Communications Services Centre champions the ECU brand and drives student attraction.
This is achieved through:
- developing and delivering ECU’s domestic and international marketing and communications plan;
- managing the ECU brand model and corporate style guide;
- promoting positive messages and news about ECU through paid and unpaid media;
- coordinating corporate events; and
- managing the ECU website and web content management system.
The Centre is organised around six core areas with these broad responsibilities:
- Corporate Marketing: marketing and advertising activities, brand management and sponsorships.
- Digital Marketing: web-based marketing and communications, social media strategy, future students’ website and design, content and accessibility of public and internal websites.
- Corporate Communications: media relations and internal communication.
- Corporate Events: managing major ECU events and seeking community engagement through events.
- Student Recruitment: promoting ECU to future students and key stakeholders and management of all domestic and international future student enquiries.
- Strategic Business Development: research, analysis and strategy development to increase student enrolments.