Based at our Joondalup Campus, Brand and Marketing champions the ECU brand and drives student attraction.
This is achieved through:
- developing and delivering ECU’s domestic and international marketing and communications plan
- managing the ECU brand model and corporate style guide
- promoting positive messages and news about ECU through paid and unpaid media
- coordinating corporate events
- managing the ECU website and web content management system
Brand and Marketing is organised around four core areas with these broad responsibilities:
- Brand, Marketing and Creative Services: marketing and advertising activities, brand management, relationship and account management for schools and centres, content creation and corporate sponsorships.
- Digital Marketing, Experience and Analytics: prospective students’ web initiatives, web design and support of the ECU CMS, social media strategy, digital marketing campaigns, website analytics, conversion tagging and search engine marketing.
- Corporate Relations: media relations, issues/crisis management, production of internal publications to staff and students, the development and implementation of internal communication campaigns, and strategic advice to University Executives.
- Corporate Events: organising and managing all University-wide corporate events, including ECU Open Days, Graduation Ceremonies and alumni events.