I'm interested in commencing study at ECU as a domestic student in 2021. Will all learning be online due to COVID-19?
- ECU is committed to on-campus teaching for the 2021 academic year and delivering world-class on-campus learning experiences. This includes lectures, workshops and tutorials.
- Online learning options are required for some larger classes to ensure adherence to the WA Government’s capacity restrictions.
- ECU is continuing to closely monitor the evolving COVID-19 situation in accordance with the latest WA Government and health authority advice.
- If you wish to enrol and study as an on-campus student in 2021, you should enrol into all of your units on the relevant campus.
- To contact ECU’s Future Students team submit an online enquiry via Ask Us or phone 134 328.
This information was last updated: 12 Feb 2021