The Marketing and Communications Services Centre provides a wide range of services to ECU management, staff, students, future students and the wider community.
The Centre manages ECU’s key communication channels and has collective responsibility for ensuring all external and internal communications adhere to ECU brand and style guidelines.
The Centre also drives and optimises opportunities for recruitment of students.
Our Corporate Communications team handles all media enquiries and associated activities. If you’re a journalist, please contact the team in the first instance to discuss:
- official comments from the University;
- expert comments from, or an interview with, an academic staff member;
- more information on ECU media releases; and
- interviews with students, as appropriate.
The team will also arrange:
- identification of subject matter experts;
- parking for media representatives;
- interview times and locations; and
- photo opportunities or official images.
Marketing, advertising and sponsorships
Our Corporate Marketing team is the first point of contact for advertising, marketing or design agencies.
Contact the team to discuss:
- advertising campaigns;
- approval for the use of the ECU logo;
- market research; and
- enquiries and applications for ECU sponsorship.
Phone: (61 8) 6304 2373
Online and social media
Our Online Marketing team is responsible for ECU’s social media presence and works closely with digital and advertising agencies.
Contact the team about:
- online advertising or marketing campaigns;
- our www.reachyourpotential.com.au website;
- youtube.com/edithcowanuniversity; and
Andrew Dunbar, Web Business Manager
Phone: (61 8) 6304 3869
Mobile: 0400 237 188
Prospective student enquiries
Our Student Recruitment team handles enquiries from prospective students, parents, teachers and career advisers, including:
- ECU admissions
- course information;
- career opportunities; and
- student services and other facilities.
ECU’s Future Students website also contains a host of information to assist prospective students.
Phone: 134 328
For more information, see the reachyourpotential website.
ECU event enquiries
The Corporate Events team works with a range of suppliers in managing major events like ECU Open Days and graduation ceremonies.
The team also looks for opportunities to promote the benefits of studying or working at ECU by participating in selected community events. Contact us to discuss possibilities.
Phone: (61 8) 6304 2011
Facsimile: (61 8) 6304 2046