Terms of Reference
The functions of the Foundation Board are to:
- advise Council and the Vice-Chancellor on opportunities and strategies for fundraising activities which are aligned to the University’s purpose, vision, values and strategic priorities;
- make recommendations to Council on the University’s fundraising plan;
- facilitate , in consultation with the Vice-Chancellor, actions to raise funds for the Foundation;
- provide stewardship for the Funds by receiving financial and audit reports;
- provide advice to Council on matters which underpin the University’s philanthropic or other agreed fundraising activities;
- provide input to the Resources Committee and Council on the use of discretionary funds;
- establish specialist or advisory sub-committees or task forces for general or specific purposes relating to the Foundation; and
- report annually to Council, donors and other interested parties on fundraising and expenditure of the funds and other activities of the Foundation.
Membership and meetingsSee downloads for more information on the membership and meeting schedule of the Foundation Board.
Agendas and minutes
To enquire about access to agendas and minutes from the Foundation Board please contact the Board Secretary below.
Foundation Board Secretary
Ms Janet Bartolomei
Policy and Projects Officer
Telephone: (61 8) 6304 2615