Mr Dean Roepen
|Telephone:||(61 8) 6304 5907|
|Facsimile:||(61 8) 6304 5633|
- BES 1100: Foundations of Business Knowledge
- BES2100: Foundations of Business Leadership
- BES2100 Unit Coordinator.
- 2012 - Certificate IV in Training and Assessment
- 2004 - B.Ed. Curtin University
Awards and recognition
- 2013 - Vice Chancellor's Award for Excellence in Teaching - Early Teaching Career Award.
- 2012 - Faculty of Business and Law, Award for Excellence in Undergraduate Teaching.
- 2011 - Faculty of Business and Law, Dean's Award for Quality Publication in an A Star Journal.
- 2009 - Vice Chancellor's Award for Excellence in Engagement (Awarded to the Business Edge Team).
- Educational technologies; and
- Explicit skills teaching.
Refereed journal articles
- Riebe, L., Sibson, R., Roepen, D. & Meakins, K. (2013). Industry guest speaker impact on business student perceptions of the development of employability skills. Industry and Higher Education. 27(1).
- Riebe, L., Roepen, D., Santarelli, B. & Marchioro, G. (2010). Teamwork: effectively teaching and employability skill. Education + Training, 52(6/7), p. 528-539.
- Riebe, L., Sibson, R., Roepen, D. & Meakins, K. (2012). Perceptions and expectations of undergraduate business students of industry guest speakers in an employability skills program. Proceedings of e-Culture Conference, Edith Cowan University, 7 November, 2012.
- Roepen, D., Riebe, L., & Santarelli, B. (2010). Getting the teamwork Edge: Sustaining skills of future employability. Proceedings of the Teaching and Learning Forum 2010, Edith Cowan University, 28 January, 2010.
- Riebe, L., Roepen, D. & Santarelli, B. (2009). Surviving teamwork: Engaging in the process to develop and sustain a key employability skill. Proceedings of e-Culture Conference, Edith Cowan University, 5 November, 2009.