Our research themes at the eHealth Research Group centre around eHealth Informatics, eHealth Security, Mobile eHealth, Indigenous eHealth and eHealth Education.
- information systems;
- data aggregation and data linkage;
- data quality;
- data governance;
- secondary use of data;
- health informatics standards;
- semantic interoperability;
- clinical informatics; and
- health economics.
- privacy and data segmentation;
- health systems standards;
- health systems architecture;
- safety of health software;
- medical errors (patient safety);
- data segmentation; and
- secure message transfer.
mHealth (Mobile Health)
- telehealth/telecare specifically remote patient / health monitoring;
- remote diagnostic devices;
- personal healthcare devices;
- portable and wearable devices;
- mobile applications to support remote healthcare workers;
- communication between healthcare workers and their clients; and
- healthcare portals.