Ms Tania Beament
Contact Information Telephone: (61 8) 6304 3503, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, Campus: Joondalup, Room: JO21.445
- International Nursing Coordinator
- Lecturer Undergraduate Nursing, ECU
- Acting Undergraduate Course Coordinator, ECU
- Third Year Undergraduate Coordinator, ECU
- Clinical Nurse Critical Care
- Chair, GHAWA Clinical Sub Committee
Research Areas and Interests
- Management of the deteriorating patient
- Simulation in clinical practice
- Nursing skill mix within the clinical environment
Bachelor of Nursing, Edith Cowan University .
MEd (Master of Education), The University of Western Australia, 2011 .
Recent Publications (within the last five years)
Vafeas, C., Lauva, M., Beament, T., (2011), Cultivating care: Nurturing nurses for a new tomorrow. Developing student skills for the next decade. Proceedings of the 20th Annual Teaching Learning Forum, 1-4, Perth WA .
Metcalfe, H., Lauva, M., Falconer, D., Beament, T., (2009), Under Constructivism: Exploring the educational theory behind the construction of the Virtual Health & Wellness Project. Under Constructivism: Exploring the educational theory behind the construction of the Virtual Health & Wellness Project. , 1, New Zealand.