Ms Tania Beament
Contact Information Telephone: (61 8) 6304 3503, Email: email@example.com, Campus: Joondalup, Room: JO21.445
- International Nursing Coordinator
- Lecturer Undergraduate Nursing, ECU
- Acting Undergraduate Course Coordinator, ECU
- Third Year Undergraduate Coordinator, ECU
- Clinical Nurse Critical Care
- Chair, GHAWA Clinical Sub Committee
Research Areas and Interests
- Management of the deteriorating patient
- Simulation in clinical practice
- Nursing skill mix within the clinical environment
Bachelor of Nursing, Edith Cowan University .
MEd (Master of Education), The University of Western Australia, 2011 .
Recent Publications (within the last five years)
Stanley, D., Beament, T., Falconer, D., Haigh, M., Saunders, R., Stanley, K., Wall, P., (2014), Profile and perception of men in nursing in Western Australia., 110, Perth, W.A..
Vafeas, C., Lauva, M., Beament, T., (2011), Cultivating care: Nurturing nurses for a new tomorrow. Developing student skills for the next decade. Proceedings of the 20th Annual Teaching Learning Forum, 1-4, Perth WA .