At a glance
- You must be a current ECU student to be eligible for this scholarship.
- Questions about this scholarship can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To be eligible for this scholarship you must :
- be a first year student enrolled in an Undergraduate course within the School of Nursing and Midwifery.
- be an Australian citizen.
Based on financial hardship and written statement (of no more than 500 words) which includes your personal information about the following:
- How the Scholarship will assist; and
- Reasons for choosing Nursing and/or Midwifery as a career.
Terms and conditions
To receive the scholarship you must:
- not be in receipt of any other ECU scholarship valued at $5,000 or above; and
- be willing to write a statement at the end of the year of how you used the scholarship.
How to apply
Application is made via the ECU Online Scholarship Application Portal. Access to the portal is available between application opening and closing dates.
For more information