Professor Brian Shoesmith
Contact Information Email: email@example.com,
- Doctor of Philosophy, Murdoch University, 1988 .
- Bachelor of Arts Honours, The University of Western Australia, 1976 .
- Teachers Certificate, Claremont Teachers College, 1959 .
Recent Publications (within the last five years)
- Balnaves, M., Donald, S., Shoesmith, B., (2009), Media Theories and Approaches: A Global Perspective., 359, London, UK, DOI: http://ro.ecu.edu.au/era2010/303.
- Balnaves, M., Donald, SH., Shoesmith, B., (2008), Media Theories and Approaches: A Global Perspective., 359, London, UK.
- Shoesmith, B., (2008), Our Films, Their Films: Some speculations on writing Indian film history. The Sage handbook of film studies, 74-86, London, UK.
- Shoesmith, B., (2009), Changing the guard: The transition from studio-based film production to independent production in post-colonial India. Media History, 15(4), 439-452, United Kingdom, DOI: 10.1080/13688800903211022.
Research Student Supervision
- Doctor of Philosophy, Thai Popular Music: National Identity And Nationalism In Thai Popular Music..
- Doctor of Philosophy, A Study Of Graffiti As Communication In Universities In Thailand..
- Doctor of Philosophy, Processual Media Theory And The Politics Of Information..
- Doctor of Philosophy, Abrogated Identity: Muslim Representation In Hindi Popular Cinema, 1947-1997..
- Doctor of Philosophy, Charismatic Televangelism In India: A Case Study Of Christian Broadcasting Network's Impact On The Church And Community In India..