Dr David Robinson
Contact Information Telephone: (61 8) 9370 6681, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, Campus: Mount Lawley, Room: ML17.209
|Telephone:||(61 8) 9370 6681|
- Bachelor of Arts, The University of Western Australia .
- Doctor of Philosophy, The University of Western Australia .
- M (Master Degree), The University of Western Australia, 2012 .
Recent Research Grants
- USA Policy and Perspectives on the Independence Struggle and Post Colonial State in Mozambique, 1960-1990, Edith Cowan University, ECU Early Career Researcher - Grant, 2009 - 2010, $15,000.
Recent Publications (within the last five years)
- Robinson, D., (2013), Metamodernist Form, 'Reader-Response' and the Politics of Rammstein: What Rammstein means when you don't understand the lyrics. Rammstein on Fire: New Perspectives on the Music and Performances, 30-52, Jefferson, North Carolina..
- Robinson, D., (2013), Anger is a Gift: Post-Cold War Rock and the Anti-Capitalist Movement. The Routledge History of Social Protest in Popular Music, 198-210, New York.
- Robinson, D., (2012), "India?s Rise as a Great Power, Part One: Regional and Global Implications", and "India?s Rise as a Great Power, Part Two: The Pakistan-China-India Dynamic". Indian Ocean: A Sea of Uncertainty, 57-67, Perth WA.
- Robinson, D., (2009), Renamo, Malawi and the struggle to succeed Banda: Assessing theories of Malawian intervention in the Mozambican Civil War. Eras, 11(1), 22p., Australia.