Gary is a Lecturer in the School of Business and Law and Unit Coordinator for Business Career Development and Business Capstone.
- BES3500 Business Capstone, Unit Coordinator
- BES2500 Business Professionalism & Career Management, Unit Coordinator
- Program Manager, Management. University of Notre Dame.
- Lecturer. Marketing, Management and International Business. University of Notre Dame.
- Lecturer and Unit Coordinator, Murdoch Business School.
- Unit Coordinator and Director Undergraduate Offshore Programs, Murdoch Business School.
- Regional Manager, State and Commonwealth Public Services.
- Web design consultancy company, Perth.
- Australian Institute of Management (Western Australia), Member.
- Australia Indonesia Business Council, Member.
- Indonesia Institute, Member.
- Balai Bahasa, Member.
Awards and recognition
- 2015 - Citation for Outstanding Contributions to Student Learning.
- 2013 - Dean’s Award for Excellence in Undergraduate Teaching.
- 2011 - ECU, Faculty of Business and Law Dean’s Award for Quality Publication in Journals.
- 2009 - ECU Vice Chancellor's Award for Engagement (Business Edge Team).
- 2009 - University of Notre Dame (USA) Commendation for USA - Fremantle Singapore Field trip.
- 2008/9 - Nomination for the Vice Chancellor Teaching Excellence Awards University of Notre Dame.
- 2005/6 - Nomination for the Vice Chancellor Teaching Excellence Awards Murdoch University.
- 2004/5 - Nomination for the Vice Chancellor Teaching Excellence Awards Murdoch University.
- 2005 - Initiated and jointly developed the Woodside and Murdoch University Libya (North Africa) business relationship.
Research areas and interests
- CSR and sustainability
- Teaching offshore students