Dr Alireza Mohyeddin
|Telephone:||(61 8) 6304 5201|
|Facsimile:||(61 8) 6304 5493|
- ENS3190/5133 - Mechanics of Solids
- ENS3243/5243 - Structural Analysis
- ENS2260/5260 - Surveying and Site Measurement
- June 2012-present: Lecturer, ECU
- August 2007-June 2012: Research assistant and tutor, The University of Melbourne
- More than 6 years professional experience as a structural engineer in industry
- Australian Earthquake Engineering Society
Research Areas and Interests
- Finite Element Modelling of Masonry Material
- Finite Element Modelling of Reinforced-Concrete Material
- Seismic Behaviour of Space Structures
- PhD (Doctoral Degree), The University of Melbourne, 2011 .
- M (Master Degree), Iran, 2001 .
- B (Bachelor Degree), Iran, 1997 .