Dr Alireza Mohyeddin
Contact Information Telephone: (61 8) 6304 5201, Email: email@example.com, Campus: Joondalup, Room: JO5.245
- ENS3190/5133 - Mechanics of Solids
- ENS3243/5243 - Structural Analysis
- ENS2260/5260 - Surveying and Site Measurement
- June 2012-present: Lecturer, ECU
- August 2007-June 2012: Research assistant and tutor, The University of Melbourne
- More than 6 years professional experience as a structural engineer in industry
- Australian Earthquake Engineering Society
Research Areas and Interests
- Finite Element Modelling of Masonry Material
- Finite Element Modelling of Reinforced-Concrete Material
- Seismic Behaviour of Space Structures
PhD (Doctoral Degree), The University of Melbourne, 2011 .
M (Master Degree), Iran, 2001 .
B (Bachelor Degree), Iran, 1997 .
Recent Research Grants
An Investigation of the Load Bearing Capacity of Structural Anchors in Early Age Concrete,
Edith Cowan University,
ECU Early Career Researcher Grant - 2014,
Recent Publications (within the last five years)
Mohyeddin Kermani, A., Goldsworthy, H., Gad, E., (2013), FE modelling of RC frames with masonry infill panels under in-plane and out-of-plane loading. Engineering Structures, 51(2013), 73-87, United Kingdom, DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.engstruct.2013.01.012.
Mohyeddin Kermani, A., Goldsworthy, H., Gad, E., (2013), Sensitivity Analysis of Nonlinear Behaviour of Infill-Frames Under In-Plane and Out-of-Plane Loading. Advances in Structural Engineering: an international journal, 16(10), 1729-1747, United Kingdom, DOI: 10.1260/1369-4322.214.171.1249.
Mohyeddin Kermani, A., Goldsworthy, H., Gad, E., Maharjan, S., (2014), FE Analysis of RC Frames with and without Masonry Infill Panels. Australian Earthquake Engineering Society 2014 Conference Papers, 1-10, Victoria.
Mohyeddin Kermani, A., Goldsworthy, H., Gad, E., (2010), FE Modelling of RC Frames under in-Plane Lateral Loads. Australian Earthquake Engineering Society 2010 Conference Papers, 1-8, Victoria.