Dr Alireza Mohyeddin
Contact Information Telephone: (61 8) 6304 5201, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, Campus: Joondalup, Room: JO5.245
- ENS3190/5133 - Mechanics of Solids
- ENS3243/5243 - Structural Analysis
- ENS2260/5260 - Surveying and Site Measurement
- June 2012-present: Lecturer, ECU
- August 2007-June 2012: Research assistant and tutor, The University of Melbourne
- More than 6 years professional experience as a structural engineer in industry
- Australian Earthquake Engineering Society
Research Areas and Interests
- Finite Element Modelling of Masonry Material
- Finite Element Modelling of Reinforced-Concrete Material
- Seismic Behaviour of Space Structures
PhD (Doctoral Degree), The University of Melbourne, 2011 .
M (Master Degree), Iran, 2001 .
B (Bachelor Degree), Iran, 1997 .
Recent Research Grants
An Investigation of the Load Bearing Capacity of Structural Anchors in Early Age Concrete,
Edith Cowan University,
ECU Early Career Researcher Grant - 2014,
Recent Publications (within the last five years)
Mohyeddin Kermani, A., Goldsworthy, H., Gad, E., (2013), FE modelling of RC frames with masonry infill panels under in-plane and out-of-plane loading. Engineering Structures, 51(2013), 73-87, United Kingdom, DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.engstruct.2013.01.012.
Mohyeddin Kermani, A., Goldsworthy, H., Gad, E., (2013), Sensitivity Analysis of Nonlinear Behaviour of Infill-Frames Under In-Plane and Out-of-Plane Loading. Advances in Structural Engineering: an international journal, 16(10), 1729-1747, United Kingdom, DOI: 10.1260/1369-43126.96.36.1999.
Mohyeddin Kermani, A., Goldsworthy, H., Gad, EF., Maharjan, S., (2014), FE Analysis of RC Frames with and without Masonry Infill Panels. Australian Earthquake Engineering Society 2014 Conference Papers, 10p..
Mohyeddin Kermani, A., Goldsworthy, H., Gad, E., (2010), FE Modelling of RC Frames under in-Plane Lateral Loads. Australian Earthquake Engineering Society 2010 Conference Papers, 1-8, Victoria.
Research Student Supervision
Master of Engineering Science, Behaviour Of Waste Tyre Fibre-reinforced Cement-stabilised Perth Sand.