Associate Professor Annette Raynor
Head of School
- PhD (Doctoral Degree), Other WA higher ed institution, 1995 .
- B (Bachelor Degree), Other WA higher ed institution, 1990 .
- Dip (Diploma), Other WA higher ed institution, 1989 .
- B (Bachelor Degree), Other WA higher ed institution, 1988 .
Recent Publications (within the last five years)
- Bruce, L., Farrow, D., Raynor, A., Mann, D., (2012), But I can't pass that far! The influence of motor skill on decision making. Psychology of Sport and Exercise, 13(2), 152-161, DOI: 10.1016/j.psychsport.2011.10.005.
- Bruce, L., Farrow, D., Raynor, A., (2011), How specific is domain specificity: Does it extend across playing position?. Journal of Science and Medicine in Sport, N/A(N/A), 7p., DOI: 10.1016/j.jsams.2011.11.255.
Research Student Supervision
- Expertise In Sport: Factors Contributing To The Development Of Decision Making Expertise.
- Implications Of A Dynamic Systems Approach To Teaching Dance To Hong Kong Pre-service Physical Education Teachers.
- The Current Practices For The Management Of Developmental Coordination Disorders And Effectiveness Of Management In Australia.