Jacques is Associate Dean, School of Medical and Health Sciences.
- Occupational Hygiene
- Environmental Health
- 2001-current – ECU (Lecturer, Senior Lecturer and Associate Professor)
- 1999-2000 – Central Queensland University (Lecturer OHS)
- 1989-1999 – Head of Department; Environmental Health, Durban University of Technology
- (South Africa)
- 1982-1988 – Environmental Health Officer (various positions - South Africa)
- Australian Institute of Occupational Hygienists (AIOH), Certified Occupational Hygienist (COH) and member of the education committee.
- Environmental Health Australia (EHA), member of the Education Forum
Awards and Recognition
- 2005 - 3M award for the best paper at the National AIOH Conference, Terrigal NSW.
Research Areas and Interests
- Exposure assessment in occupational groups
- Heat exposures and synergistic effects