Professor Max Angus
Contact Information Telephone: (61 8) 9370 6943, Email: email@example.com, Campus: Mount Lawley, Room: ML14.110
|Telephone:||(61 8) 9370 6943|
|Facsimile:||(61 8) 9370 6787|
- Bachelor of Art, The University of Western Australia .
- Doctor of Philosophy, United States of America, 1984 .
- Master of Arts, The University of Western Australia, 1972 .
- Master of Arts In Education, The University of Western Australia, 1972 .
- Bachelor of Arts, The University of Western Australia, 1965 .
Recent Research Grants
- Responsive School Support: Developing and Sustaining the Capacity of Schools to Improve Indigenous Outcomes, Australian Primary Principals Association Incorporated, Contract Research (DEEWR), 2010 - 2011, $415,853.
- Targeting Resources in Primary Schools (TRIPS), Australian Primary Principals Association Incorporated, Grant, 2009 - 2010, $496,980.
- Determining the Parameters for Future Research into Primary School Funding, Australian Primary Principals Association Incorporated, Grant, 2008, $7,700.
- The Pipeline Project: A joint project between the WA Department of Education and Training & Edith Cowan University, Department of Education and Training WA, Grant, 2005 - 2008, $610,000.
- Evaluation of the Behaviour Management and Discipline Strategy, Department of Education and Training WA, Grant, 2007 - 2008, $150,000.
- Digitally based formats for alternative external assessment for post-compulsory courses of study in WA, Edith Cowan University, ECU Industry Collaboration - Grant, 2006 - 2007, $60,000.
- Study into the Resourcing of Australian Primary Schools Stage 3 (SRAPS 3), Australian Government Primary Principals Association, Grant, 2005 - 2007, $479,479.
Research Student Supervision
- Doctor of Philosophy, The Introduction Of State Per Capita Funding Of Non-government Schools During The 1960s: The Case Of Western Australia..
- Doctor of Philosophy, The Educational Beliefs Of A Group Of University Teachers And Their Students: Identifiction, Exploration And Comparison.