Dr Christine Cunningham
Contact Information Telephone: (61 8) 9370 6807, Email: email@example.com, Campus: Mount Lawley, Room: ML16.147
|Telephone:||(61 8) 9370 6807|
- Bachelor of Professional Studies (Education), Murdoch University .
- Post Grad Dip of Education, The University of Western Australia .
- PhD (Doctoral Degree), Murdoch University, 2010 .
Recent Research Grants
- A Comparative Analysis of Chinese and Australian Masters of Education Students' Insights into Leadership Models, Edith Cowan University, ECU Early Career Researcher - Grant, 2012 - 2013, $22,555.
Recent Publications (within the last five years)
- Cunningham, C., (2011), Corrupted Principles and the Challenges of Critically Reflective Leadership., 284, Bern.
- Cunningham, C., (2013), The Australian Baccalaureate: A preliminary studyThe Australian Baccalaureate: A preliminary studyThe Australian Baccalaureate: A preliminary study. Curriculum Perspectives, 33(3), 46-57, Australia.
- Cunningham, C., Jackson, S., (2013), Leadership and the Australian Greens. Leadership, 1-16, DOI: 10.1177/1742715013498407.
- Cunningham, C., (2012), Critically Reflective Leadership. Australian Journal of Teacher Education, 37(4), 46-58, Australia.
Research Student Supervision
- Master of Education, The Reality Of Reform: Teachers Reflecting On Curriculum Reform In Western Australia.