Dr Marianne Knaus
Contact Information Telephone: (61 8) 9370 6433, Mobile: 0401 360 896, Email: email@example.com, Campus: Mount Lawley, Room: ML16.221
|Telephone:||(61 8) 9370 6433|
|Mobile:||0401 360 896|
- PhD (Doctoral Degree), The University of New England, 2010 .
- B (Bachelor Degree), The University of New England, 2004 .
Recent Research Grants
- Mathematics education in early childhood settings., Edith Cowan University, ECU Early Career Researcher Grant - 2014, 2014 - 2015, $20,000.
- Development of child and parent centre initiative WA, Department of Education WA, Department of Education - Tender, 2012 - 2013, $45,455.
Recent Publications (within the last five years)
- Knaus, M., (2009), Recognising a Child?s Perspective of Time in Daily Practice. New Zealand Research in Early Childhood Education, 12(2009), 23-32, New Zealand.
- Knaus, M., (2008), Childhood today explored through notions of being and time. Proceedings of the 3rd Annual Postgraduate Research Conference. Bridging the Gap between Ideas and Doing Research , 123-129, Armidale, NSW.