Ms Susan Main
- M (Master Degree), Edith Cowan University, 2007 .
- Bachelor of Education, Edith Cowan University, 1989 .
Recent Research Grants
- Clarkson Cluster Collaboration: A framework of literacy intervention for at-risk Year 2 students in five schools, Edith Cowan University, ECU Industry Collaboration - Grant(**), 2010, $50,000.
Recent Publications (within the last five years)
- O'Rourke, J., Main, S., Ellis, M., (2012), It doesn?t seem like work, it seems like good fun?: perceptions of primary students on the use of Handheld Game Consoles in mathematics classes. Technology, Pedagogy and Education, 1(1), 1-18, UK, DOI: 10.1080/1475939X.2012.733537.
- Main, S., O'Rourke, J., (2011), New directions for traditional lesson: Can handheld game consoles enhance mental mathematics skills?. Australian Journal of Teacher Education, 36(2), 43-55, Australia.
- O'Rourke, J., Main, S., Cooper, M., (2008), Secondary V K-7: Pre-Service Teachers? attitudes Towards Inclusion. The International Journal of Learning, 15(7), 97-104, Melbourne.
- Main, S., Hammond, L., (2008), Best Practice or most practiced? Pre-service teachers' beliefs about effective behaviour management strategies and reported self-efficacy. Australian Journal of Teacher Education, 33(4), 28-39, Australia.
- Main, S., O'Rourke, J., (2009), `Yay it?s Maths!? Using hand-held game consoles in a Primary classroom. Live it! Love it! Learn it! Curriculum Conference 2009, 9p., Perth, Western Australia.