Dr Paula Mildenhall
- PhD (Doctoral Degree), Edith Cowan University, 2011 .
- MEd (Master of Education), Edith Cowan University, 2006 .
- B (Bachelor Degree), United Kingdom, 1990 .
Recent Publications (within the last five years)
- Northcote, M., Mildenhall, P., Marshall, L., Swan, P., (2010), Interactive whiteboards: Interactive or just whiteboards?. Australasian Journal of Educational Technology, 26(4), 494-510, Australian Capital Territory.
- Mildenhall, P., Swan, P., Northcote, M., Marshall, L., (2008), Virtual Manipulatives on the Interactive Whiteboard: A Preliminary Investigation. Australian Primary Mathematics Classroom, 13(1), 1-6, Adelaide.
- Mildenhall, P., Hackling, M., (2012), The Impact of a Professional Learning Intervention Designed to Enhance Year Six Students? Computational Estimation Performance. Mathematics Education: Expanding Horizons, Proceedings of the 35th Annual Conference of the Mathematics Education Research Group of Australasia, 497-504, Adelaide.
- Mildenhall, P., Hackling, M., Swan, P., (2010), Computational Estimation in the Primary School: A Single Case Study of One Teacher?s Involvement in a Professional Learning Intervention. MERGA33 ? 2010 : Shaping the Future of Mathematics Education Proceedings of the 33rd Annual Conference of the Mathematics Education Research Group of Australasia, 407-413, Western Australia.