Library Consultative Committee (LCC)
Terms of reference
The Library Consultative Committee aims to:
- Ensure Library plans align with the University's strategic and functional plans.
- Assist with the development of Library Policy.
- Exchange information on Library performance, collection statistics and develop appropriate standards.
- Monitor Library funding levels.
- Monitor major Library collection development and provide direction on an as-needs basis.
- Monitor innovations and new technologies and implement those that will improve service to library users.
- Professor Mark Stoney (Chair)
- Professor John Finlay Jones Deputy Vice-Chancellor (Research and Advancement)
- Professor Ron Oliver Pro Vice-Chancellor (Teaching and Learning) and Representative Academic Board
Faculty and University community representatives
- Professor Joe Luca, Representative, University Research and Higher Degrees Committee
- Dr Trish Williams, Representative, Academic Services Committee
- Professor Ron Oliver, Representative, Curriculum Teaching and Learning Committee
- Dr Matt Byrne, Academic Representative, Faculty of Education and Arts
- Dr Mark Brogan, Academic Representative, Faculty of Health, Engineering and Science
- Dr Maria Ryan, Academic Representative, Faculty of Business and Law
- Ms Jane Henderson, Academic Representative, Regional Professional Studies (South West)
- Mr Matt McGinniss , Representative, Centre for Learning and Development
- Ms Elizabeth Wilson, Representative, Information Technology Services Centre
Centre representatives (professional staff / observers)
- Mr David Howard, University Librarian
- Ms Constance Wiebrands, Manager: Library Research and Discovery
- Mr Steve McQuade, Manager: Library Learning and Experience
- Mrs Julia Gross, Senior Librarian: Research Services
- Ms Agnes Noronha, Senior Librarian: Learning Services
- Ms Lyn Leslie Senior Librarian: Client Services
- Mrs Kerene Melvin, Campus Librarian, Bunbury
- General Secretary of the Guild, Tim Neal
2014 meeting schedule - Joondalup Rm 31.447
Bi annually, 9.30am - approx 11:30am
- Friday, 14 March 2014
- Friday, 8 August 2014
Senior Centre Officer
Telephone: (61 8) 6304 3778