Terms of reference
The Library Consultative Committee aims to:
- Ensure Library plans align with the University's strategic and functional plans.
- Assist with the development of Library Policy.
- Exchange information on Library performance, collection statistics and develop appropriate standards.
- Monitor Library funding levels.
- Monitor major Library collection development and provide direction on an as-needs basis.
- Monitor innovations and new technologies and implement those that will improve service to library users.
School, Centre and University representatives
- Professor Julie Ann Pooley (Chair), Associate Dean, School of Arts and Humanities
- Professor Ron Oliver, Deputy Vice-Chancellor, Teaching and Learning
- Professor John Finlay-Jones, Deputy Vice-Chancellor, Research and Advancement
- Professor Joe Luca, Representative, Research and Higher Degrees Committee
- Ms Elizabeth Wilson, Chief Information Officer, Information Technology Services Centre
- Mr Stewart Smith, Associate Dean, Western Australian Academy of Performing Arts
- Associate Professor Hongqi Sun, School of Engineering
- Dr Danielle Brady, Senior Lecturer, School of Arts and Humanities
- Professor Romy Lawson, Director, Centre for Learning and Teaching
- Mrs Deb Duffy, Stu Equity Div & Disability Officer, Student Services Centre, Equity
LSC representatives (professional staff/observers)
- Mrs Constance Wiebrands, University Librarian, Library Services Centre
- Mrs Jan Rutherford, Associate University Librarian, Library Services Centre, LRD
- Ms Lesley DuBois, Associate University Librarian, Library Services Centre, LLE
- Other library staff as invited
2016 meeting schedule - Joondalup 31.416 Library Boardroom
Bi annually, approximately 2 hours
- 9 June 2016, 9:30am - 11:30am
- 1 November 2016,
2:00pm – 4:00pm
Library Coordinator: Communications, Library Services Centre
Telephone: (61) 8 6304 8767 or 6304 5525