Terms of reference
The Library Consultative Committee aims to:
- Ensure Library plans align with the University's strategic and functional plans.
- Assist with the development of Library Policy.
- Exchange information on Library performance, collection statistics and develop appropriate standards.
- Monitor Library funding levels.
- Monitor major Library collection development and provide direction on an as-needs basis.
- Monitor innovations and new technologies and implement those that will improve service to library users.
School, Centre and University representatives
- Professor Julie Ann Pooley (Chair), Associate Dean, School of Arts and Humanities
- Professor Angela Hill, Pro-Vice-Chancellor (Education) and Director, Centre for Learning and Teaching
- Professor Caroline Finch, Deputy Vice-Chancellor, Research and Advancement
- Professor Joe Luca, Representative, Research and Higher Degrees Committee
- Mr Vito Forte, Chief Information Officer, Information Technology Services Centre
- Associate Professor Stewart Smith, Associate Dean, Western Australian Academy of Performing Arts
- Professor Hongqi Sun, School of Engineering
- Dr Danielle Brady, Senior Lecturer, School of Arts and Humanities
- Mrs Deb Duffy, Stu Equity Div & Disability Officer, Student Services Centre, Equity
LSC representatives (professional staff/observers)
- Mrs Constance Wiebrands, University Librarian, Library Services Centre
- Ms Lesley DuBois, Associate University Librarian, Library Services Centre, LE
- Dr Nicole Johnston, Associate University Librarian, Library Services Centre, DIL
- Mr Ian Welch, Associate University Librarian, Library Services Centre, LRC
- Other library staff as invited
2019 meeting schedule
Bi annually, approximately 2 hours
- 30 April 2019, Joondalup 31.416
- 17 October 2019, Mt Lawley 3.251
SENIOR CENTRE OFFICER: Library Services Centre
Telephone: (61) 8 6304 3986