Terms of reference
The Library Consultative Committee aims to:
- Ensure Library plans align with the University's strategic and functional plans.
- Assist with the development of Library Policy.
- Exchange information on Library performance, collection statistics and develop appropriate standards.
- Monitor Library funding levels.
- Monitor major Library collection development and provide direction on an as-needs basis.
- Monitor innovations and new technologies and implement those that will improve service to Library users.
School, Centre and University representatives
- Professor Julie Ann Pooley (Chair), Associate Dean, School of Arts and Humanities
- Professor Angela Hill, Deputy Vice-Chancellor (Education)
- Professor Rowena Harper, Director, Centre for Learning and Teaching
- Professor Caroline Finch AO, Deputy Vice-Chancellor (Research)
- Professor Joe Luca, Representative, Research and Higher Degrees Committee
- Mr Vito Forte, Director Facilities, ITSC & CIO
- Associate Professor Stewart Smith, Associate Dean, Western Australian Academy of Performing Arts
- Professor Hongqi Sun, School of Engineering
- Dr Danielle Brady, Senior Lecturer, School of Arts and Humanities
- Mrs Trina Reilly, Manager, Counselling and Equity, Student Life
Library Services Centre representatives (professional staff/observers)
- Mrs Constance Wiebrands, University Librarian, Library Services Centre
- Ms Lesley DuBois, Associate University Librarian, Library Experience
- Dr Nicole Johnston, Associate University Librarian, Digital and Information Literacy
- Mr Ian Welch, Associate University Librarian, Library Research and Collections
- Other Library staff as invited
2019 meeting schedule
Bi annually, approximately 2 hours.
- 30 April 2019, Joondalup 31.416
- 17 October 2019, Mount Lawley 3.251
SENIOR CENTRE OFFICER: Library Services Centre
Telephone: (61) 8 6304 3986